pecialized Wedding Services, situated in the exquisite Palm Springs, California area, was created by Reverend Virginia Surrell, R.Sc.F., so that the bride and groom might express their loving commitment to one another in a unique and truly beautiful marriage ceremony. Reverend Virginia’s warm pleasant manner and delightful presentation brings to life the ceremony of your dreams. Reverend Virginia only officiates at one marriage on any given day. A sound system is also provided, so all your guests will hear the entire ceremony.
An ordained minister and nondenominational officiant, Reverend Virginia provides the couple with a variety of time-tested ceremonial selections from which to choose. These selections form the foundation of what will become a lovely, highly tailored and very personal customized marriage ceremony. Or, if preferred, Reverend Virginia helps the bride and groom write their own very special Palm Springs wedding vows, further customizing the marriage ceremony.
Adding the very touching and memorable Rose Ceremony, Unity Candle, Breaking the Glass, a Children's Ceremony or something still different something the bride and groom alone have created, further enhances our ceremonies. In the alternative, for those already married, you may wish to consider a Renewal of Vows Ceremony, a commitment to a loving lifestyle and a reawakening to future years together. Ceremonies Described
The bride and groom may even select the color of Reverend Virginia's robe, which she wears while officiating the service; or, for a more casual affair, you may select from an assortment of other wearing apparel. And, your photographers may click away during the entire ceremony, thus creating an everlasting memento of this day.
As a final remembrance, Reverend Virginia presents the bride and groom with a beautifully printed copy of the entire ceremony a keepsake to cherish forever.
Whether large weddings at an elegant hotel or country club, or small weddings in our lovely Garden Chapel, there is an alternative to Las Vegas! Come to the California Coachella Valley area and enjoy the sumptuous lifestyle of the desert communities the many country clubs, hotels, spas, golf courses, tennis gardens and casinos the lifestyle of the rich and famous!
- Reverend Virginia, We want to express our very sincere thanks to you for making our marriage ceremony a lovely experience. We so appreciated your thoughtful attention to detail and your very calm and accommodating manner. Our families agreed that you performed a beautiful ceremony. With gratitude, M. & J.
- Reverend Virginia, Thanks so much for performing a lovely ceremony and accommodating all our needs. Many guests remarked on the beautiful ceremony and how distinguished you looked in your robes. Thanks also for the flawless sound equipment. I. & M.
- Dear Reverend Virginia, We want you to know how much we enjoyed having you officiate our marriage. We had the most beautiful ceremony we could have imagined! It was so comforting to have your serenity during such an emotional time. Sincerely, Jordan and Leslie
- Dear Reverend Virginia, Thank you for a very touching, sentimental and completely wonderful ceremony! Your words and delivery were straight from the heart. Love, Jerry and Jean
- Dear Virginia, Thank you for such a wonderful ceremony. Your kind manner and encouraging words will stick with us always. You made the day so special. Love, Nancy and Gene
- Virginia, Your ceremony was special beyond our hopes. So many people have commented on the beauty of the service (especially the rose part)! With Love, Barbara